Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- All authors have given permission to be listed on the submitted paper. The corresponding author is authorized to speak on behalf of the authors.
- The author warrants and represents that the work does not infringe upon any copyright, proprietary, or personal right of any third party. If the work contains any material that is owned or controlled by a third party, the author certifies that he/she has obtained permission for its use and that the material is clearly acknowledged within the text.
- The author declares the absence of any conflict of interest.
The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- Two or three key words have been added, after the abstract.
- DOIs for the references have been provided, whenever available (Use the following format: https://doi/org/......)
In submitting a manuscript, the author grants the first publication rights of his paper to LIBER Quarterly, if accepted for publication. S/he agrees with the publication under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License (CC-by) (read the human-readable summary or the full licence legal code). Under the CC-by, authors retain ownership of the copyright for their article, but authors allow anyone unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited. No permission is required from the authors or the publishers.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.