Collection launched: 17 Jul 2019The 48th Annual Conference of LIBER took place from June 26 to 28, 2019 in Trinity College, Dublin. The theme of the conference was "Research Libraries for Society".
Slides, posters, audio & video recording of presentations and posters can be found at https://zenodo.org/communities/liber2019/.
Videos from the keynote talks are available at https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLHA3lUmrYM3v6cGGzesg0NZ72kqShNhYw.
Papers from the conference talks that are published in LIBER Quarterly will be added to this collection immediately after their publication. Some talks have resulted in a publication outside of this journal, and they are listed below:
- - Danielle Cooper, & Oya Y. Rieger: Scholars ARE collectors: A proposal for re-thinking research support. Ithaka S+R Issue Brief (November 28, 2018). https://doi.org/10.18665/sr.310702.
- - Jasmin Schmitz: Quality assurance for open access journals and predatory publishing (in German; "Qualitätssicherung bei Open-Access-Zeitschriften und Predatory Publishing").
GMS Medizin - Bibliothek - Information 2019, 19(1-2): Doc09. https://doi.org/10.3205/mbi000434.
- - Lucy McKenna, Christophe Debruyne, & Declan O'Sullivan: NAISC: An authoritative Linked Data interlinking approach for the library domain. 2019 ACM/IEEE Joint Conference on Digital Libraries (JCDL 2019), Champaign, IL, USA, 2019 (pp. 11-20). https://doi.org/10.1109/JCDL.2019.00012
- - Liz Allen, Alison O'Connell, & Veronique Kiermer: How can we ensure visibility and diversity in research contributions? How the Contributor Role Taxonomy (CRediT) is helping the shift from authorship to contributorship. Learned Publishing 2019, 32, 71-74. https://doi.org/10.1002/leap.1210
- - Salome Scholtens, Mijke Jetten, Jasmin Böhmer, Christine Staiger, Inge Slouwerhof, Marije van der Geest, & Celia W.G. van Gelder: Final report: Towards FAIR data steward as profession for the lifesciences. Report of a ZonMw funded collaborative approach built on existing expertise. https://zenodo.org/record/3474789#collapseOne
- - Jean-François Lutz, & Jacques Lafait: Strengthening bibliodiversity: The current situation in France at national and institutional levels. (ELPUB 2019) https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/hal-02142296/document
- - Rita Pinhasi, Brigitte Kromp, Guido Blechl, & Lothar Hölbling. 2020. The impact of Open Access publishing agreements at the University of Vienna in light of the Plan S requirements: A review of current status, challenges and perspectives. Insights 33 (1): 26. https://doi.org/10.1629/uksg.523